There's nothing like heart shaped scones!
Always ready for a challenge, I tried to figure out how to construct a blanket that B. had received as gift for Maria. I decided to start out making just a potholder (why waste a bunch of fabric in case I botched it up). I was surprised it turned out as well as it did...the two sides that were cut on the bias 'chenilled' really well, while the corners that were cut along the grain frayed badly...I should have gone online for help, because later I found this. I definitely see a chenille blanket in my future.
The 'Built by Wendy' pattern is getting a real workout...longer sleeves this time.