Thursday, November 27, 2008

“Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!”




I was expecting the usual Thanksgiving homily after today's gospel, but Father spoke of the fact that often it's the outsider (in this case the Samaritan) who most appreciates what others take for granted. He said that visitors to our parish often comment favorably on the music...and I was just complaining about it...oops.

Speaking of church...Vickie was wearing the cutest red plaid hat...got me surfin' on the web...

this one is my personal favorite.



If I hadn't purchased a special shears while constructing this blanket, my right hand would be permanently disabled. It's going to be a cold day in Hades before I make another one of these buggers...ugh.



Not even a month and the sun will set at it's most southern point.




The deer are enjoying the last bounty from our apple tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment